20081202

Word Press blog is up for your comments

I really like the K2 Template, and the Page feature, that's available only over on Word Press. So I set up a near-mirror image of this blog over there, climbskirun.wordpress.com, to experiment with.

What I don't like so far is that Word Press is far less intuitive than Blogger. Blogger also has more Gadget/Widget features readily available than Word Press (for example I can't easily have the poll on the Word Press site). But Blogger doesn't offer the Page feature on its templates, which makes a blog appear more professional and turns it into a website-with-a-blog.

I'm torn between the two, and could use your help to figure it out. On the right sidebar is a poll to vote for the sites, which I'm going to keep open until the new year. What do you think?

Cheers
Chris